Couscous Salad (Clean). You'll want to store the dressing separately to avoid the salad getting "soggy." You can buy bulk dressing containers, use tiny (dressing-sized) Tupperware containers, or even use small snack-sized. Dressings: See all my salad dressing recipes here. VEGETABLE BASED SALADS This Greek couscous salad makes a wonderful main meal or delicious side dish.
Cover the pot and remove from heat. Needless to say; I'm hooked! added my own little twist on things and voilà! This Clean Eating Greek Chickpea Salad is Fresh, Light and Tangy! You can have Couscous Salad (Clean) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous Salad (Clean)
- Prepare 2/3 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 can of black olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 small of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of black beans.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 small of avocado (sliced).
Posted in Salads, Sides by Rachel Maser. This is a weekend crowd pleaser! Place corn in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
Couscous Salad (Clean) instructions
- Prepare couscous according to box. Usually bring water to a boil, pour in couscous and 1 TBSP olive oil and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes sirring occasionally or until tender..
- Pour cooked and drained couscous into medium mixing bowl..
- In medium pan, saute spinach, sliced tomato, mushrooms, 1 TBSP olive oil, and spices until tender..
- Remove from heat. Mix into bowl of couscous..
- Add black beans and sliced black olives..
- Top with sliced avocado..
- May serve warm or cool. Add more spices to taste..
Round out your dinner menu with a simple couscous salad or side dish. These surprising recipes will be ready quicker than you can say "suppertime.". How to Clean White Shoes—Whether They're Canvas, Leather, or Suede. While the couscous is still warm, fold in the baby spinach so that it wilts and becomes tender. This healthy and easy salad is designed to be made with precooked or leftover salmon.