Clean Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust. Step by step Crispy Thin Crust Pizza Recipe. Thin crust pizza … ohh I love pizza ! and I believe most of us love pizza. Whenever I feel to do some party it mostly end up in a pizza party.
With this recipe you make it once and get two dough's for the one time effort in the kitchen. If you have a food processor or stand-mixer with a dough hook, let your machine do the kneading for you. In a small bowl, whisk together warm water, yeast and honey. You can have Clean Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clean Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
- Prepare 1 packages of Active dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of Warm water.
- It’s 2 cup of Whole wheat pastry flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ground flax seed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Agave or honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
This whole wheat pizza dough is the last pizza dough recipe you'll ever need! I love it when a great recipe happens on accident. The truth is, I was trying to make the whole wheat pizza dough recipe out of the Clean Eating Magazine I just bought, but I didn't have enough of some ingredients, or any of the others. Make the perfect pizza every time and feel good about what you're fueling your body with!
Clean Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Place the yeast in a large mixing bowl, and add water. Set aside..
- Combine all dough ingredients with the yeast mixture. Knead until you have a nice firm ball of dough. Let stand, covered with a towel, for about 10 minutes..
- When the dough has set, spray a cookie sheet with a light coat of olive oil spray, and press your dough out until it covers the cookie sheet. This may take a few minutes. Place in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or just until dough is cooked through. Try not to let the edges brown. It may help to lightly lay some aluminum foil over it as it bakes..
I'm a lover of all things pizza! Check out this fun recipes:Easy Pepperoni Pizza Muffins, Perfect Pepperoni Pizza Sticks and Amazing No-Knead Refrigerator Pizza Dough. This is a really tasty whole wheat pizza crust! We topped it with oven-roasted tomatoes, feta cheese, spinach leaves, caramelized onions and roasted garlic. Here, we show you how to make your own crust using quinoa as a base, and we've piled heaps of mushrooms, cheese and chicken on top for a pizza that'll beat any delivery joint's.